How to Attach the Riverfork Straps
To attach the Keep and ReleaseTM to your net and vest follow these simple steps:
- Separate the two halves. Either half can go on the net or vest.
- Unscrew the solid brass rivet. Release the two straps.
- Thread the longer ends of the split leather strap between the frame and net (or through the vest loop). When using a catch and release bag, insert straps between the net frame and the top edge of the net bag.
- Return legs of strap to their original position on the rivet.
- Re-fasten the screw rivet. Add a drop of nail polish or thread cement to the screw threads before re-inserting for extra security. (A small drop usually does not prevent re-opening the screw.)
- Repeat with the other half on to your vest.